Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Body is Bipolar.

It's been awhile since I posted an update, but the reason is that I have been having so many ups and downs lately. I went almost three weeks without fast food or soda and for two days this past week I completely went crazy. Not that I shoved a bunch of Big Mac's in my mouth, but I couldn't resist the temptation. What a loser I felt like. :(

Then I started hurting, my joints were aching and my stomach hurt for two whole days I though I for sure had the Swine Flu. Then, I remembered what a dear friend had told me a few months ago, and drank tons of water and felt so much better this morning. I am really going to try to eat cleaner this coming week and see what that does, not only for my weight loss but for my energy and mood as well. I just need to get better about cooking more from scratch and keeping it lighter.

Do you have any amazing 'skinny' recipes? I need ones that the rest of the house will enjoy and not even know it's 'skinny'! ;)

In other news... I am down 4 lbs in the last two days!!! My body is so weird... the first week I didn't lose much of anything, but I dropped 15 pounds by the end of my second week. This past week the scale didn't budge! Now, 4 lbs in two days.... I want to hit another 15 pound loss than before my next Biggest Loser weigh-in on Tuesday!

My body is so bipolar. It also has it's own agenda, trying to teach me that whole patience is a virtue thing too. I will not complain though, Saturday will be 4 weeks since I started this and I have lost 19lbs so far!!! Makes me wonder where I would be if I hadn't totally screwed up about a weeks worth of eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment