Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Plan.

I've had a lot of people asking me what I was doing as far as for weightloss and exercise. I knew in order to be successful I would have to have a plan even if I tweak it every now and then.  But, this is my current plan. I have added a few things from Herbalife and now am pretty much on their Ultimate Plan. I originally started on the Advanced which is a lot cheaper but I did add the extra can of shake-mix since I like variety!

Most days, when I sub my breakfast and lunch it is hard to really even eat a full meal at dinner, but I know I have to, I just need to get better about making that meal and those calories count.

As far as exercise goes, I am occasionally doing the 30 Day Shred and Couch to 5k. Religiously, I will be doing that Boot Camp class I signed up for yesterday (starts Friday) twice a week and then working with a trainer and throwing in some group classes.

I am trying to find my balance with my exercise now since it is hard for me to even eat my one meal a day, let alone any of the exercise calories back to stay around my net of 1000-1200!

Who would've thought?! Just a month ago, I was eating that many calories, if not more at each meal!!! That just makes me sick even to think about. GROSS.

Having this plan really is working for me, I think. Makes it easier. I am lazy and don't like to HAVE to think too much into it!

 I am so tired of wishing I was thin again, pinning cute, sexy clothes on Pinterest, instead of out shopping and having fun in them! ;)

“It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan.” ~Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

  1. Seems like a nice plan! New follower here! I look forward to reading more! Come over and say HI anytime!!

    ReplyDelete