Saturday, May 19, 2012

More Than I Thought

Of course the morning I start a new diet, I wake up starving and with a headache! I had to get my boyfriend to work, so I didn't have enough time to make my first shake but went ahead and popped the first set of vitamins. By the time I got home, I wasn't hungry anymore and my headache was gone. I was sold!

I started the 30 Day Shred as planned and it kicked my butt, literally! I am doing it with 2 lb. weights, not even the 3/5 that is recommend and I see myself on level one the entire 30 days, it is much more harder than I thought it was going to be.

Not to mention I got on the scale this morning... and even though I knew I had gained weight, I gained way more than I thought. It is embarrassing to even admit to myself, let alone post on the blog just yet.

This is going to be the hardest thing I have probably ever done. Seeing the reality of how out of shape I am when I was working out, and staring those numbers down on the scale intimidated the hell out of me! I won't lie, for more than a second I felt hopeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment