Friday, October 12, 2012

Meet the kids behind the mom!

Where to start?!
I have four kids, three boys and a girl.My daughter is 6 and the boys are 2, 3 and 4.

Here they are...

From left to right:


Alex - We call him Alejandro, since he is the only one who seemed to take on any of my
half-hispanic-ness.  He is the cuddler of the bunch.

Aiden - Boy, oh boy! Is really all I can say! This kid has energy that goes and goes and goes!
He is VERY sensitive and VERY smart for his age.

Zachary - The baby of the family but doesn't realize it! Our only blue-eyed blonde!
His first few dozen words were ALL foods!
 
Alhana - Loves life and lives with multiple disabilities. You can find out more about that by visiting her Caring Bridge site that is linked over on the left side of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment